Designer: Frédéric Sofia
Fermob Sixties Armchair is ideal for use in both outdoor & indoor environments and is the perfect combination of lightness, simplicity and mobility.
The Sixties collection has now added this trendy bi-colour armchair with its generous and comfortable forms, fresh from the imagination of Frédéric Sofia, a woven resin seat forms a welcoming and reassuring shell.
All the following colours are IN STOCK in France and delivery time is 6 - 7: None
The Fermob Sixties Armchair is available in 4 colours;
- White Cotton frame with White seat
- Cactus green frame with Cactus seat
- Red Ochre frame with Red Ochre seat
- Liquorice frame with liquorice seat
Includes a 3 year Fermob guarantee & FREE mainland UK delivery.
- Width : 70 cm
- Depth : 61 cm
- Height : 71.5 cm
Product weight : 4.4 kg
- Aluminium tube frame Ø 20 mm
- High-density technical resin seat
- Criss-Cross weave
- Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
- Anti-UV powder coating
Excellent company. Deliver to time. Would always check availability Fermob with this company first this company first.