Designer: Frédéric Sofia
Fermob Sixties Bench is ideal for use in both outdoor & indoor environments and is the perfect combination of lightness, simplicity and mobility.
The Sixties collection has now added this trendy bi-colour bench with soft lines and inviting shapes, a compact, lightweight, fashionable and robust product fresh from the imagination of Frédéric Sofia.
Please NOTE the following colours are in stock and available for ANY delivery option: None
Any other colour is subject to 8 - 9 weeks lead time (6 weeks manufacturing + 2 weeks delivery from France).
The Fermob Sixties Bench is available in 4 colours;
- White Cotton frame with White seat,
- Storm Grey frame with Slate seat, ( 1 x IN STOCK )
- Cactus green frame with Cactus seat
- Red Ochre frame with Red Ochre seat
Includes a 3 year Fermob guarantee & FREE delivery within mainland UK.
- Width : 118 cm
- Depth : 64 cm
- Height : 72 cm
Weight: 6.7 kg
- Aluminium tube frame Ø 20 mm.
- High-density technical resin seat.
- Criss-Cross weave.
- Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use.
- Anti-UV powder coating.