Brand: Magis Design
Designer: Stefano Giovannoni
Magis Mago Broom model AC16 is a polypropylene broom with glass fibre added.
The Mago broom designed by Stefano Giovannoni first went into production in 1998. The brush is in polyester. The polypropylene Mago wall hook with fixings AC18 & all colours of spare brushes AC17 are available as optional extras.
The Magis Mago Broom and the Magis Wall Hook For Mago Broom are available in 7 broom colour combinations:
- fuchsia stick/orange bristles AC16 1140C & orange or fuchsia wall hook
- blue stick/yellow bristles AC16 1160C & yellow or blue wall hook
- grey anthracite stick/white bristles AC16 1430C & white or black wall hook
- orange stick/fuchsia bristles AC16 1660C & orange or fuchsia wall hook
- white stick/black bristles AC16 1700C & white or light grey wall hook
- Width: 350 mm
- Depth: 70 mm
- Height: 1420 mm
Arrived on time, it's actually more stylish and designer than it looks in the photos, it DOES stand up on it's own, but how long that'll last in use don't know yet - but anyway it's a neater store against the wall than most brooms. Oh, and it sweeps very nicely. Love it.
Purchased the white broom with matching hook. Seems to be of solid quality, and the hook keeps it nicely stowed. My only issue is would be that the broom itself is not quite white, but more of a light beige. Overall happy with the purchase and excellent service from Connections.
Perfect, love it awesome colours.