Brand: Müller Möbel
Muller Mobel M20 Highline Corner Desk is a stunning piece of practical furniture that incorporates a clean, minimal designed appearance.
The M20 Highline Desk is tailored to suit your requirements. All Muller desks are both beautifully engineered & precision manufactured pieces of furniture. The M20 Highline Reception Desk is available in both left & right handed options.
The metal radiused base can be semi matt lacquered in any RAL colour of your choice. A separate horizontally segmented front panel and an optional, any length of counter top, can be fixed to the desk top. You can also select to have a polished stainless steel edge to the desk top, at an additional cost of £290.
Muller Highline Corner Reception Desk (M20) Cable Management
Any number of cable outlets can be produced, in any position on the horizontal section of the desk top.
- circular grommets (6 cm dia.) have a chromed cap with brush at £59 ea.
- 24 x 12cm d. rectangular grommets (24 w. x 12cm d.) brushed aluminium cap with brush at £99 ea.
- under desk cable troughs incl cable holders 7.5 cm h. x 17 cm d. at £59 per linear metre.
Muller Highline Corner Reception Desk (M20) Optional Finishes
The base & structure are available in a semi matt lacquered finish
- any RAL colour, lacquered onto steel
The desk tops are available in a matt finish;
- any RAL colour, lacquered onto steel (base price included)
- black (RAL 9005) or white (RAL 9003) laminate (base price included)
- light grey (Forbo 4175 pebble), grey (Forbo 4132 ash) & black (Forbo 4023 nero) linoleum (base price + £194)
The optional counter tops are available to any length & matt laquered in any RAL colour;
- straight square edge design is made in MDF
- straight curved leading edge design is made in steel
Originally launched in 2007 by Muller Mobel, Germany.
Please specify your choice of Muller Mobel RAL colour for the top and/or frame when you place your online order using the “Additional Instructions” box when you reach stage 3 of the checkout page.
Muller Highline Corner Reception Desk (M20) Prices
The base price is for a desk 2 x 2 metres in length but larger sizes are available. The desks illustrated are 2 x 3 metres in size.
For any advice or guidance on this product including the best price offer, you can contact Connections At Home (telephone 01702 527545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
All Connections At Home prices include delivery to the ground floor, anywhere within mainland England & VAT. To insure the quality of the installation, we recommend that the handling & installation is completed by Connections At Home trained fitters & this cost could be as low as £199 extra. Delivery & installation is available to anywhere outside of England but at an additional cost.
Muller Highline Straight Reception Desk (M10) is also available at Connections at Home.
Overal standard Desk size as a minimum is 2 metres x 2 metres but can be produced with either side up to 5 metres in length
Desk depth: 80 cm
Desk work top height: 76 cm
Counter tops are available in any length of your choice.
- straight square edge top has an inner dim of 27cm h. x 21 cm d. with an exterior dim of 29 cm h. x 23 cm d.
- straight curved edge top has an inner dim of 20 cm h. x 18 cm d.